1. A. wash B. watch C. what
2. A. talk B. tall C. tofu
3. A Chinese B. English C. science
4. A. they B. there C. these
5. A. village B. building C. city
6. A. in B. on C. under
7. A. set the table B. make kites C. make the bed
8. A. many trees B. some trees C any trees
9. A. on Sundays B. on Saturday C. on Sunday
10. A. do homework B. do housework C. do sports
二、 听录音，判断句子或图片是否与录音内容相符，相符的在括号内打“√”， 不相符的打“×”。(10分)
1. 2. 3. 4. 5.
6. My bedroom is big and nice.
7. We have math, Chinese, art and English on Tuesdays.
8. My father and mother can cook the meals.
9. Amy has chicken and fish for lunch.
10. Mr. Brown teaches us P.E.. He‘s strong and kind.
1. A. She likes music. B. She is tall and kind. C. She wants beef and tomatoes.
2. A. It’s near the table. B. It‘s on the table. C. It’s in front of a desk.
3. A. Yes, there is. B. No, it isn‘t. C. Yes, he is.
4. A. There is a desk, a shelf and some chairs.
B. There are many trees and flowers.
C. There are many desk and chairs.
5. A.We often play ping-pong. B. It’s Wednesday. C. We have art and P.E.
1. Mr. Carter is my English teacher. He‘s _____________.
2. You can see a desk and two _______________ in my bedroom.
3. I don’t like _____________. They are sour.
4. There is a ___________ over the river. It‘s in front of our village.
5. Mike can sweep the floor. He often does it on ______________.
1. We have English, math, art, and P.E. on Thursday.
2. I like Thursday very much.
3. Our new art teacher is Mr. Lynn.
4. Mr. Smith is tall and strong.
5. I often play basketball with Mr. Lynn.
A. Yes, I like tofu. B. What would you like for dinner?
C. What’s your favourite food? D. What do you have for lunch? E. No, I don‘t.
F. What about you? G. What do you have on Monday?
A: _________________________________________, Amy ?
B: I have tomatoes, tofu and fish for lunch.
A: Do you like tofu?
B: I like fish. It’s fresh and healthy.
B: I‘d like green beans and mutton for dinner. ______________________?
A: I like some cabbage and meat.
Hello! I’m Mike. I am very tall. I don‘t like Thursday, But I like Monday, because I have fish for lunch at school, fish is my favourite food. Amy, Sarah and John are my good friends. Amy is quiet, she likes chicken, because it’s tasty. Sarah is smart, her favourite food is beef, she likes Tuesday. John is very funny. He likes Sunday, because he can eat potatoes at home on Sunday.
1. What‘s Mike’s favourite food? A: He likes fish. B: He likes beef.
2. Who is quiet? A: Sarah. B: Amy.
3. What is John like? A: He‘s very tall. B: He’s very funny.
4. What day does Sarah like? A: Tuesday. B: Thursday.
5. Is Mike John‘s good friend? A: Yes, he is. B: No, he isn’t.
Look, this is my room. There is a big bed in the middle. Under the bed, they‘re my shoes. There is a big picture on the wall. This is my desk, it’s near the window. My small shelf is on the desk. The closet is next to the desk. I put my clothes in it. There is a trash bin behind the door. I like my room. It‘s clean.
1. The bed is in the middle of my room.
2. The picture is over the window.
3. My desk is near the window.
4. There is a shelf in front of the closet.