( )1. five thin ( )2. use usually
( )3. lake wait ( )4. phone bottle
( )5. me he ( )6. lot note
( )7. over old ( )8. tree eat
( )9. slow down ( )10. horse work
1. An elephant is h __________ than a monkey.
2. T____________ right at the first crossing and you can find it on your right.
3. What are you g ____________ to do this weekend?
4. I am going to take park in the singing c __________.
5. Can I have some w ______________ paper?
6. Tom is my p ____________, we often write letters to each other.
7. I would like to see a Beijing O __________.
8. Liu Tao likes making m ___________ planes.
9. The boys run f ____________ than the girls.
10. Can out __________ me the way to the post office?
( ) 1. What’s the weather like in summer? A. No,I can’t.
( ) 2. What are you going to do tomorrow? B. They are girls.
( ) 3. Are you a student? C. I don’t know.
( ) 4. Where’s Lucy’s bike? D. She is my friend.
( ) 5. Are they American or English? E. It’s a map of China.
( ) 6. How old is your uncle? F. They are American.
( ) 7. Are the twins boys or girls? G. Yes, I am.
( ) 8. Who is Kate? H. It’s under the tree.
( ) 9. What’s that on the wall? I. It’s usually very hot.
( ) 10. Can you see the car on the hill? J. I’m going to watch TV.
( ) 1. Whose bag is bigger, ___________ or _________?
A. your; I B. yours; my C. yours; mine( ) 2. The cap isn’t mine. It’s _______, I think.
A. Mary’s B. Mary C. Marys
( ) 3. __________ your kite high in the sky!
A. Put B. Let C. Fly
( ) 4. How many ________ can you see in the picture?
A. man B. child C. people D. woman
( ) 5. A: _________ the weather _________ in Nanjing?
B: It’s very hot in summer.
A. What’s; like B. What; like
C. What’s; is D. What’s; /
( ) 6. ________ it often _________ in winter?
A. Do; snow B. Does; snows
C. Do; snows D. Does; snow
( ) 7. A: _________ season in Beijing _________ you like best?
B: I like autumn best. It’s cool and sunny.
A. What; does B. Which; are
C. Which; do D. What; are
( ) 8.A: What ___________ you ___________ do today, Nancy?
B: I’m going to see a movie with my family.
A. do; going to B. are; going to
C. do; to D. are; want
( ) 9. A: Where’s the shopping center?
B: It’s _________ Zhongshan Road.
A. at B. on C. in D. of
( ) 10. _________ __________ like to join us?
A. Can you B. You would
C. Do you D. Would you
( ) 11. All the students are very ________.
A. excited B. exciting C. excite D. excites
( ) 12. Su Hai wants to _______ some photos.
A. talking B. take C. talk D. talking
( ) 13. It ________ here now.
A. wasn’t B. weren’t C. isn’t D. aren’t
( ) 14. They __________ there just now.
A. were B. are C. was D. is
( ) 15. Mrs Smith can ___________ piano.
A. played the B. played C. plays the D. play the
1. A: Can you _________ me the way to the __________?
B: Yes, Go _________ the street and turn __________ at the ________ crossing.
A: Thank you.
2. A: _________ season do you like __________?
B: Autumn is my favourite season.
B: Because it’s cool and usually sunny. We can go ______ and ______ picnics.
1.The boys over there ________ (be) my classmates.
2. I eat a big cake and __________ (drink) some water last night.
3. A: What is Yang Ling going to do tomorrow?
B: She _______ (take) part in a singing contest.
4. Which program did you ______ (watch) yesterday evening?
5. ________ (do) Nancy often ________ (visit) her grandparents at the weekends?
under white play cards in bed speak to
1. The book is ______ the bed.
2. Could I ______ Mike, please?
3. Don’t read ________ .It’s bad for your eyes.
4. It is a _________ pencil.
5. I will _________ with Mike this week.
David’s birthday was on a snowy day in December. He got lots of presents from his family and friends.
His father and mother gave him a red box with a storybook in it. His mother said, “There are a lot of funny stories in it, it’s good for you.” Mike, David’s best friend, gave him a large box. A toy car is in it.
David’s sister gave him a round box. “It is a birthday cake,” he thought. But it was a basketball. David likes playing basketball.
David’s brother gave him a big yellow box. David opened it and there was another box in it. The box was green. He opened the small box and saw the third box. This one was blue. There was a short letter in it. “Go to your study. You can see three boxes there, a black one, a grey one and a white one. Your birthday present is in one of them.” David ran to his study and found them on the desk. The black one is bigger than the grey one, and the white one is the smallest. He opened the grey box, but found nothing in it. Then he opened the biggest one. He was very glad to see a model plane in it.
( ) 1. David’s parents put their present in _________ for his birthday.
A. a yellow box B. a lot of boxes
C. a black box D. a red box
( ) 2. Who is Mike?
A. A friend of David’s father’s
B. One of David’s best friends.
C. David’s brother.
D. David’s sister.
( ) 3. What colour was the biggest box?
A. White B. Black C. Grey D. Blue
( ) 4. How many boxes did David’s brother give him?
A. Four B. Five C. Six D. Seven
( ) 5. What was in the biggest box?
A. A book B. A letter
C. A model plane D. A small box.
How are you? It’s very nice of you to write 1 me. 2 your letter I know a lot 3 you and your school now. I will tell you 4 about me and my school.
I am eleven 5 old. I’m in 6 at Jinling primary School. My mother is a 7 .She teaches Maths. My father is an 8 .He’s good at his work.
There 9 1 500 students and 100 teachers in our school. Our classrooms are big and bright. Please come and have a look 10 our school if you have time.
( ) 1. A. for B. to C. from D. in
( ) 2. A. For B. To C. From D. About
( ) 3. A. in B. about C. with D. at
( ) 4. A. anything B. something
C. sometimes D. someone
( ) 5. A. year B. / C. years D. age
( ) 6. A. Grade Five, Class Three B. Grade five, Class three
C. Class three, Grade Five D. Class Three, Grade Five
( ) 7. A. student B. teacher C. doctor D. worker
( ) 8. A. farmer B. teacher C. doctor D. engineer
( ) 9. A. amB. is C. are D. be
( ) 10. A. in B. about C. at D. on
1.× 2.√ 3.√ 4.× 5.√ 6.× 7.√ 8.√ 9. × 10. ×
1. heavier 2. Turn 3. going 4. contest 5. writing
6. pen friend 7. Opera 8. model 9. faster 10. tell
I J G H F C B D E A
C A C C A D C B B D A B C A D
1. tell, hospital, down, left, second 2. Which, best, Why, climbing, have
1. are 2. drank 3. is going to take 4. watch 5. Does, visit
1. under 2. speak to, 3. in bed, 4. white 5. play cards
B C B B C D B D C C