一般现在时：主要描述经常会发生的.动作、状态或不变的真理。句末常出现everyday/week/year/Monday , in the morning, 句中常有always, usually, often, sometimes
I am a student.
I am not a student.
He is not tall.
—Are you a student?
—Yes, I am. / No, I am not.
—Is he tall?
—Yes, he is. / No, he isn’t.
We go to school on Monday.
He goes to the park on Sunday.
We don’t go to school on Monday.
He doesn’t’t go to the park on Sunday.
—Do you go to school on Monday?
—Yes, we do./ No, we don’t.
—Does he go to the park on Sunday?
—Yes, he does./ No, he doesn’t’t.
动词三单变化：1. 在原单词末尾加s , 如：like – likes
2. 单词以o, sh, ch, s, x 结尾加es, 如：go – goes
3. 单词末尾为辅音+y结尾去y加ies 如：study- studies
1) He often ______( have ) dinner at home.
2) Daniel and Tommy ______ ( be ) in Class One.
3) We ______ ( not watch ) TV on Monday.
4) Nick ______ ( not go ) to the zoo on Sunday.
5) ____they ______ ( like ) the World Cup?
6) There ( be ) some water in the bottle.
7) ____your parents _____( read ) newspapers every day?
8) Mike______ ( like ) cooking.
9) You always ______ ( do ) your homework well.
10) They ______ ( have ) the same hobby.
1) Tom likes playing basketball with his friends. (改成否定句)
Tom_____ ______ playing basketball with his friends.
2) David’s parents often take a walk after supper. (改为一般疑问句并作出否定回答)
--- ______David’s parents often ______ a walk after supper? --- No, ______ ______.
3) They usually watch TV. (对划线部分提问)
______ ______ they usually ______?
4) She is always a good student. (改为一般疑问句并作出肯定回答)
--- ___ ______ always a ______ student? --- ______ , ______ ______ .
5) Simon and Daniel like going skating. (改为否定句)
Simon and Daniel ______ ______ going ______.